Your cart is currently empty.
The elita is unmatched amongst non-electric ionizers when it comes to producing diatomic hydrogen H2. Also, the UltraWater filtration creates up to 1000 times more acid neutralizing power than tap or bottled water, and more easily-measurable antioxidant potential than any food, juice or pill. It's a delicious way to stay hydrated and help balance your pH.
- Highest H2(diatomic molecular hydrogen) production from any non-electric ionizer.
- Best contaminant reduction using the USA-made UltraWater filtration technology.
- Convenient light on the faucet base tells you when to change your filter.
- Easy to replace filter below counter - typically lasts 9-12 months.
- The only non-electric ionizer with a flow rate adjustment.
- Elegant design, small footprint and easy to install.
- Unbeatable performance, value, and price.
Performance - The elita creates super clean, alkaline, water that ranges from pH 8.5 to pH 9.5 and is also ionized achieving negative ORP between -150mv and -350mv, depending on your water source. The èlita makes H2 rich water that delivers over 1ppm (on the first pour) and regenerates faster than any other similar product.
Non-Electric Convenience - An improved customer experience, increased functionality, and ease of use. Designed with a pressure rated housing for undersink application, an inline filter counter and a sleek faucet that goes at your sink.
Ultrawater Filtration – Independent, EPA certified laboratory testing in the USA, confirms that 99.9% of virtually all tap water contaminants are removed.
The UltraWater filtration technology gives you "Made in the USA" confidence. The proprietary UltraWater technology is manufactured in Reno, Nevada using only materials that are safe and contaminant free.
Digital Filter Display - Your elita US 700 under sink water ionizer offers you the safety and convenience of a digital filter life indicator, reminding you precisely when to replace your expired filter.
- Under Sink Filter Housing and Optional Bracket
- Indicator LED Ring
- Under-Sink Digiflow Box
- Diverter valve kit for easy connect
- Roll of Teflon tape
- Bottle of reagent drops for testing pH
- Filter replacement wrench
- AAA batteries